Our ultra-adjustable slipper
Designed to fit the most difficult or swollen feet, this versatile, wrap-around style has a touch-fastening strap at the back of the foot as well as across the top so it’s fully adjustable. It opens out completely flat, so it’s exceptionally easy to put on and can be ‘rolled’ up around the foot to give you a snug and secure fit. The deep, seam-free front accommodates swelling, bandaging, bunions and problem toes while the cushioned footbed feel fabulous underfoot.
Why you’ll love Emma...
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Cushioned insole is removable for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Slipper & insole machine washable at 30˚C
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.