At Clearwell we offer a range of more long-term ramping solutions for those who need more durable and permanent access in and around their property.
With a range of styles and types of ramping available, we can find a solution to suit almost any requirement or environment.
Call 01444 253 300 to arrange your FREE no obligation survey!
When choosing a semi-permanent ramping solution it is important to make sure the style of ramp suits your needs. These requirements tend to be based on the size and height of the ramp, the positioning of the ramp and the users of the ramp. During our free, no obligation survey our assessor will go through all of your needs and requirements with you and provide you with a recommended solution for your environment and requirements.
At Clearwell we offer two main types of semi-permanent ramping solutions for properties. Both solutions are ideal for use outside and are completely weather proof and can be installed within a matter of hours. We refer to our solutions as 'semi-permanent' as both can be removed at a later date with minimal damage to the location in which they were installed when compared to solutions such as concrete ramps.
Flexiloc is a modular ramping solution comprised of plastic composite blocks which fit together to build up a ramping solution. The Flexiloc system is very easy to put together and is even available as DIY kits.
Our Metal Ramping solution is the most suitable option for the widest range of ramping requirements with a range of optional extras available and the ability to climb to higher thresholds than that of Flexiloc.
Our ramping solutions are perfect for a wide range of environments and requirements, both indoors and out.
Perfect for reaching an interior threshold or raised platform such as a shower tray. Our interior solutions are easy to build and install to suit most heights.
Residential property access
Easily ramp to entrances to your property at almost any height with our Metal Modular or Flexiloc solution. Our solutions are all removable should your needs or requirements ever change.
Commercial property access
Solutions for your business to allow disabled access to your property is available using any of our solutions, all of which are available with additional security and safety features such as handrails and kick plates.
Our process of finding the right solution for your ramping requirements is easy, straightforward and completely managed by ourselves on your behalf.
- Contact us using the form below or call us on 01444 253 300 to arrange your free home survey
- One of our trained surveyors will arrange a time and day suitable for you to come and discuss your needs.
- During the visit our assessor will take measurements and photos of the area where you are looking for a ramping solution to be installed.
- The assessor will then send through a fully priced, no obligation quote to you after the visit for your approval
- Following approval of the quote our team will order your ramp to the exact specifications you require.
- Installation of your new ramping solution will be completed within a matter of days from us receiving your order in to us and your surveyor will keep you informed every step of the way.
- The installation itself is completed within a day and the ramps are ready to use immediately after the work is complete.
View our Work
Discover some of our previous work in our Case Studies section. Here we list our most recent examples of our work along with the customer's requirements, our solutions and the rough budget of the completed adaptation, all with before and after photos.
Arrange Your Survey
Whether you are looking for a simple solution to traverse an interior threshold or floor height change, or a more elaborate access solution to your property, we can find a solution for your needs. Contact us today and we can provide a free, no obligation quote.