The durable sole on this ultra-comfy casual has good tread so it’s a great choice if you’re active. Made from soft, high-quality leathers, it’s really roomy in the toe area so it’s ideal for bunions as well as swollen and sensitive toes.
Why you’ll love Elvis...
• Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘Hidden Depth’
• Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
• Removable ‘airflow’ comfort footbed – ideal for orthotics
• Softly padded across the instep & ankle for extra comfort & support
• Broad toe area is ideal for sore, sensitive or problem toes
• Helpful for bunions, gout, hammer toes and medium swelling
• Strap extensions are available for extremely swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains. Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours. If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.