Featuring an ergonomic designed headrest, lap belt and tilt-in-space function, the Hanley nursing chair is exceptional value for money. The tilt function and leg raise is operated with a gas piston.
The Hanley is easy to manoeuvre thanks to directional wheels and allows good hoist access. The memory foam seat cushion provides good pressure care.
Main features include:
- Velcro attached ergonomically designed headrest, which can be easily adjusted.
- Lap belt is fitted as standard for additional safety.
- Handy storage pocket on the backrest.
- Easy to manoeuvre high quality brake wheels (12.5cm) which integrally rotate 360 degrees.
- Directional wheel enables the chair to be transferred in a straight line.
- Good hoist access for easy moving and handling.
- Brown leather style upholstery on the outside, together with 2 way stretch, breathable Dartex material on the inside.
- High risk cushion supplied as standard.
|Max User Weight||19 stone|
|Seat Size (Height x Width x Depth)||(HxWxD) 19x18x17"|